We continue to grow and we're always on the lookout for more superstars to join the Quadlogic team. If there isn't an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or with the form below.
Up for a challenge? We're looking for candidates to fill multiple roles:
Client Service RepresentativeJump to Details
Electronic Repair Technician
Field Service Technician
Field Tech Assistant
Quality Control Inspector
Shipping Receiving Clerk
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FSA: Medical, Childcare, and Commuter Benefits
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch today.
Thank you! We've received your submission.
About the opportunity
Summary: Primary responsibility is coordination of field electrical submeter accuracy testing, as well as a variety of other Field Service Department needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Top responsibility is the annual in-service accuracy test process, including:
- Scheduling - proactively initiate contact with properties ready for scheduling annual in-service accuracy testing, set up a mutually agreeable date/time for performing on site service
- Servicing - This work is primarily performed by Field Service Technicians, but the Coordinator will be responsible to make sure everyone knows what needs to happen, the work gets performed during the visit and we come away with a successful result.
- Reporting - You will be responsible for gathering results & generating official service reports, as well and checking for completeness and follow ups as needed.
- Provide highest level of customer service and professionalism to our clients through phone, email and on site interaction.
- Brainstorm and initiate process improvements and enhancements to optimize efficiency, accuracy and speed.
- Assist the Field Service Manager and Project Management team to accomplish tasks, as needed.
Education & Experience
Must have Bachelor's degree in technical field and/or 1-3 years experience
- Must be organized and able to multitask
- Customer satisfaction driven mindset, courteous and professional in verbal and written communication.
- Should have knowledge of electrical concepts in order to field customer questions