We continue to grow and we're always on the lookout for more superstars to join the Quadlogic team. If there isn't an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to email@example.com or with the form below.
Summary: To grow sales through “best in class” customer support. Customers are property management executives and agents, property developers, electrical contractors, distributors of electrical equipment and utility companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
2 years experience required in electrical engineering, Engineering undergraduate or graduate degree or equivalent experience is required
Summary: Responsible for project management of medium to large scale operations, monitor customer reports after service for accuracy and completeness, following up with customers by phone and email based on outcome of tech service visits, order and prepare parts needed for upcoming service appointments. Conduct meetings with multiple parties on site and assist with field service technicians when needed. Percentage of travel could range from 40-70% within a work week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage projects with customers by phone, email and onsite visits, as needed
• Be point of contact within QLC for customers before and during projects to instruct changes on process, equipment and logistics.
• Generate and maintain documentation of procedures and best practice for different task and subject matter.
• Interface with customers on plans, designs and materials needed for upcoming projects.
• Review technician reports for accuracy and completeness prior to delivering to customers.
• Generate and deliver field service reports.
• Advise Field Service Technicians on proper safety measures prior to and during work.
• Assist in finalizing commissioning in field when needed.
• Instruct electricians on proper installation of all products.
• Determine proper course of action when an improperly installed, damaged, or defective equipment is identified.
• Maintain awareness of all aspects of a project during implementation.
• Provide timely and detailed status reports to supervisor.
• Coordinate with engineers, repair technicians, and production staff so they can track defects and develop solutions to recurring problems.
• Maintain professional demeanor with internal and external clients and customers including contractors, maintenance staff, property managers, and tenants.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, associates or Technical degree or certification in electrical work, electronics repair, or 5+ years’ experience in electrical field.
• Project management experience.
• Property management experience.
• Leadership experience.
• Experience with software diagnostics and serial communication terminals.
• Circuit board diagnostics.
• Ability to use voltmeter and basic hand tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
• Self-motivated and organized.
• Strong record keeping skills.