We continue to grow and we're always on the lookout for more superstars to join the Quadlogic team. If there isn't an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to email@example.com or with the form below.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Quickly diagnose installation errors & meter defects
- Coordinate with data center to verify remote reading capabilities of systems
- Commission new installations of meters and metering systems.
- Instruct electricians on proper installation of all products.
- Coordinate with engineers, repair technicians, and production staff to track defects and develop solutions to recurring problems.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with customers including tenants, contractors, and property managers
Technical associates degree or Basic field experience in electric work, electronics repair, or similar field. Must have At least one year experience in the field.
- REQUIRED: Valid NY Driver's license
- REQUIRED: OSHA 30
- REQUIRED: Critical thinking and Troubleshooting skills
- REQUIRED: Organized and professional. exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Hands-on experience testing and repairing electrical devices or electrical installations.
- Ability to use voltmeter and basic hand tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.