We continue to grow and we're always on the lookout for more superstars to join the Quadlogic team. If there isn't an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or with the form below.
Summary: Quadlogic is seeking an Linux developer/DevOps to support our Engineering team
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide Linux development support to Hardware and Software Engineers
• Design secure and reliable deployment strategies
• Design system and networking application level architectures for Linux based systems
• Make cost assessments based on software / hardware licensing agreements
• Assist Technical Services to troubleshoot IT / Networking related issues in IoT deployment
• IT support for engineering / research operations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Minimum 2 years of experience in IT, Networking, System Administration, or DevOps.
• Experience with IOT systems and embedded devices is a plus
• Able to read and understand software / hardware licensing agreements
• Strong background in Linux Administration (Debian preferred)
• Strong scripting and programming skills (C/C++, Python, Shell)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
Quadlogic is seeking an entry level Field Service Technician.
Summary: Responsible for servicing, maintaining, repairing and installing residential and commercial metering job site equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Commission new installations of meters and metering systems.
• Coordinate with data center to verify remote reading capabilities of systems.
• Instruct electricians on proper installation of all products.
• Quickly diagnose installation errors and meter defects.
• Determine proper course of action when an improperly installed, damaged, or defective meter is identified.
• Provide detailed service reports into reporting system within one week of service
• Coordinate with engineers, repair technicians, and production staff to track defects and develop solutions to recurring problems.
• Maintain professional demeanor with clients and customers including contractors, maintenance staff, property managers, and tenants.
REQUIRED: Technical associates degree or Basic field experience in electric work, electronics repair, or similar field. REQUIRED: At least one year experience in the field.
• REQUIRED: Critical thinking and Troubleshooting skills
• REQUIRED: Organized and professional
• REQUIRED: Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Hands-on experience testing and repairing electrical devices or electrical installations.
• Ability to use voltmeter and basic hand tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Quadlogic Controls Corporation, LLC. (QLC) is expanding its sales staff and seeks a topnotch salesperson for its Long Island City, NY headquarters. Founded in 1982, we are a leading company in manufacturing revenue-grade electric submeters with sales in the US, Canada,the Caribbean and the South American market. We are also a leader in submeter reading and billing. Our new sales person will initially create and execute a sales plan to increase new reading and billing clients. Responsibility will then increase to cover meter sales outside of our existing markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Base salary + sales commissions for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field experience. Preference given to sales experience in building systems or components.