We continue to grow and we're always on the lookout for more superstars to join the Quadlogic team. If there isn't an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to email@example.com or with the form below.
Quadlogic is seeking a Service Coordinator to work with our Tech Services team. The primary responsibility of this role is coordination of field electrical submeter accuracy testing, as well as a variety of other Field Service Department needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commission new installations of meters and metering systems.
- Coordinate with data center to verify remote reading capabilities of systems.
- Instruct electricians on proper installation of all products.
- Quickly diagnose installation errors and meter defects.
-Determine proper course of action when an improperly installed, damaged, or defective meter is identified.
- Provide detailed service reports into reporting system within one week of service
- Coordinate with engineers, repair technicians, and production staff to track defects and develop solutions to recurring problems.
- Maintain professional demeanor with clients and customers including contractors, maintenance staff, property managers, and tenants.
Technical associates degree or Basic field experience in electric work, electronics repair, or similar field. At least one year experience in the field.
- REQUIRED: Valid NY Driver's license
- REQUIRED: Critical thinking and Troubleshooting skills
- REQUIRED: Organized and professional
- REQUIRED: Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Hands-on experience testing and repairing electrical devices or electrical installations.
- Ability to use voltmeter and basic hand tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.