IQ² is Quadlogic’s new web-based package for easy energy monitoring, energy usage analysis, and tenant billing. IQ² provides an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) and web access to metered energy data and tenant billing applications. Property managers and building engineers can easily monitor metered loads for consumption (kWh) and demand (kW), analyze usage and demand over time, prepare measurement and verification (M&V) reports, and produce tenant invoices. Commercial and residential tenants can have access to their energy usage. Web-based means that password-enabled users have access to meter data from any off-site location with Internet service.
IQ² provides the ability to:
• Interface with Quadlogic’s Power Line Communication (PLC) systems and RS-485 networked systems.
• Access up to 200 meter points per IQ² Module.
• Use with any standard web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
• Analyze kW and kWh data in report or graphical form for monitoring and load profiling.
• Set Custom Time-of-Use (TOU) and lease-determined rates.
• Assign tenant names or equipment designations to meters, using administrator-level password.
• Track energy usage from home or office, using tenant-level password.
Brochure (1,400 kb) DOWNLOAD